Poor PR people and film directors. You plan out a nice, hype-worthy trailer premiere, tease it out over a series of days and then BOOM! Some jerk films it with a cell phone and leaks it to the whole internet. Such is the case with Batman vs. Superman, a slightly blurry trailer you can watch right now (until Warner takes it down) UPDATE: Now Warner Bros. has given in and made the official version live early.
– Seems like they actually are following up on people being scared of Supes after killing Zod’
– I love seeing Kal doing feats of strength
– LOTS more Superman as Jesus stuff
– They hired Jeremy Irons because he’s great at monologues
– Does Bruce have a secret ability to blur film?
– Batman is Frank Miller hardcore
– That’s literally his Dark Knight Returns cyber armor
– Zack Snyder sure loves Miller’s Batman, as if that wasn’t obvious
– I hope Snyder treats Supes a little better than Miller did
What are you thinking after seeing that? More excited for it’s arrival in 2016? Depressed by Synder’s oppressive darkness? Happy there’s no Whedon-esque quips? Tell it all in the comments! Also, be sure to check all those Batman/Superman Amazon suggestions below!!!
PRE-ORDER BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHTS
-Pre-order and play as Harley Quinn, featuring her own unique weapons, gadgets, abilities, and FOUR Exclusive Challenge Maps.
-PlayStation owners receive exclusive Scarecrow Nightmare Pack FREE with pre-order.
CAPE CRISIS RECOMMENDS: