Because Batman always thought the dress was black and blue.
1. Batman is better at punching things than Buzzfeed.
2. Batman stories tend to have more of a focus on Batman than Buzzfeed.
3. Batman likes to chill with his homiez. Buzzfeed can’t, it’s just a website.
4. Batman actually cares about things, and doesn’t reappropriate other website’s content just to drive traffic to his website.
5. Batman’s car is WAY cooler than Buzzfeed’s. Do Buzzfeed even HAVE a car?!?
6. When Batman disguises Batgirl as Robin, at least both Batgirl and Robin are his intellectual property in the first place, he’s not stealing other people’s work and taking credit.
7. Batman can knock down this guy in the top left without even coming NEAR him, he’s THAT good.
8. Only 90s kids will get how this makes Batman awesome.
9. Only 60s kids will get how this makes Batman awesome.
10. Batman can fall eternally and infinitely and not even care.
11. Batman is written for children of all ages, as opposed to Buzzfeed, which often appears to have been written by a kid.
12. As evidenced in the 1960s TV series or the Brave and the Bold cartoon, Batman is occasionally funny.
13. Sometimes Batman has nunchuck lightsabers.
14. Batman won’t show up multiple times in your Facebook feed this morning and tell you you won’t believe things if you click on things.
15. Batman can sneak up on the fastest man alive and take his snack.
16. Batman will never outstay his welcome in your life.
17. Batman is a real man who sometimes allows himself to have all the feels.
18. Batman respects you as a person, and not just as a number to drive up advertising sales.
19. Let’s be real here. Buzzfeed is a terrible website. Their content is poorly sourced from other, often much better, websites and watered down for an audience with a poor attention span. Many of their articles barely qualify as writing, with loosely connected sentences that are an excuse to show off a bunch of gifs taken from Tumblr. If you need evidence, check out Buzzfeed Articles Without The Gifs. Honestly, it was somewhat painful putting this list together, and contributing to the eternal endless garbage pile of listicles, knowing that they are indicative of a culture obsessed with consuming content in the laziest way possible, and that this will still get less clicks than an article that is based around a picture of Matthew Broderick. It’s shameful.
20. Sometimes Batman likes to go surfing.