If you don’t remember your admin password and if you forgot the answer to the challenge question you will need to complete the Reset QuickBooks Administrator Password form to reset the password. You can follow the steps below to reset your QuickBooks admin password:
• Step 1: Open your QuickBooks software and type ‘Admin’ as the username.
• Step 2: Click the ‘Forgot password’ option below the password field.
• Step 3: Complete the Reset QuickBooks Administrator Password form.
• Step 4: Check your email and see if you received a password reset code.
• Step 5: Enter the code in the form and create a new Administrator password.
If you have any trouble completing the steps mentioned above, you can call the QuickBooks helpline number and ask for additional assistance to reset your admin password.