KGB Radio

Home Forums Other Podcasts KGB Radio

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    CLinendoll
    Participant

Hey guys, wanted to let you know about a new video game site some TDards have started. We’re calling it Known Griefers and you can find us at knowngriefers.blogspot.com We have features, reviews, and a podcast soon! Staff includes a buncha TDards that met at PAX East: Rockmotron9000, Humor Tumor, DLSemen, and a few other friends. Check us out!

http://knowngriefers.blogspot.com/

RockMoTron9000
    Participant

thanks for the link buddy! we’re working really hard over at KGB, and we’re always adding new stuff! sign up and give us a lookie-loo!

C.Ant
    Keymaster

Awesome! I’ll try and check it out this week. Make a 30 second promo, and we’ll put you on Laser Time.

Humor Tumor
    Participant

It was awesome recording. Hopefully moving apartments doesn’t ruin my ability to join in again.

JBIRD360
    Participant

Im listening to the show now. It’s great so far.

RockMoTron9000
    Participant

Thanks a lot, JBIRD! we’re all pretty inexperienced when it comes to podcasting, but we’re learning as we go, and we’re definitely trying to make sure that the next episode is even better!

Humor Tumor
    Participant

*rubs hands together* yes…..yeeessss…..YEEEEESSSS

JBIRD360
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from RockMoTron9000 on September 28, 2011, 09:42
    Thanks a lot, JBIRD! we’re all pretty inexperienced when it comes to podcasting, but we’re learning as we go, and we’re definitely trying to make sure that the next episode is even better!

Im surprised that you say that you guys are all inexperienced because You all sound really comfortable with podcasting. When I started podcasting two years ago it took me a few months of doing it to finally get relaxed.It’s easy to talk to someone but the problem for me at least is knowing that other people will hear your conversations which made me a bit nervous because I was worried that I would say something stupid. Now I just don’t give a shit.

CLinendoll
    Participant

Not giving a shit is how we roll, my friend.

Humor Tumor
    Participant

Beer helped, trust me. I still hate how I introduced myself

RockMoTron9000
    Participant

yes, JBIRD, booze helped quite a bit. if you’ll allow me to analogize, it’s the special sauce of our podcast. What you didn’t hear were the forty minutes of drunken ranting i had to cut. But thanks for the feedback! we’re doing another show tonight, so hopefully this one turns out even better!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.