In case you need to recover any lost or corrupted data, you can use the Auto Data Recovery (ADR) included in QuickBooks Desktop. Follow the steps given below to recover transactions using the original transaction log file and ADR version of the company file:
• Step 1: Create a folder on your Desktop named ‘QBTest’ and open the folder that has your company file.
• Step 2: Search for the ‘.tlg.’ file in the company file’s folder and copy it to the QBTest folder on your Desktop.
• Step 3: Go to the ‘QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery’ folder and copy the ‘QBW.adr.’ file to the QBTest folder.
• Step 4: Once you have a ‘QBW.adr’ and ‘.tlg.’ file in the QBTest folder you can rename the .QBW.adr file and delete ‘adr’ at the end of the file.
• Step 5: Open QuickBooks, access the company file located in the QBTest folder and verify all the transactions.
• Step 6: After you check the data integrity of the recovered file, you can move the damaged company file and transfer the copy from QBTest to the original location.
In case you need help implementing the steps mentioned above, you can call the quickbooks tech support number and ask for help.
For More:- quickbooks technical support phone number