When the HP Printer turns off unexpectedly, it will not respond to any printer jobs or commands. You can refer to the suggestions given below to HP Printer turning off unexpectedly:
• Change the energy settings and check the ‘Auto Power Off’ feature.
• Restart your HP Printer to fix minor connectivity errors.
• Visit the official HP website and update your HP Printer firmware.
• Reconnect the power cable and plug the printer directly into the power outlet
• Try replacing the power module on your HP Printer to make sure the power supply is steady.
If you need help implementing the steps mentioned above, you can always call the HP Printer support number and ask for additional technical assistance.